IFFAH ATHIRAH AZHAR
1ST YEAR BACHELOR OF ARTS DEGREE IN SCIENCES OF LANGUAGE SPECIALISING IN TEACHING FRENCH AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE
CANDIDATE FOR MASAF’S ACADEMICS DIRECTOR 18/19
- Ensure the continuity & the effectiveness of the activities and events assigned to the bureau of academics.
- Make myself more accountable to other members of MASAF and every students in France by allowing opportunities to question, contribute and exchange on matters that are beneficial for both parties.
- Encourage a larger scale of students’ participation in MASAF’s events either directly or indirectly.
- Organise more events, activities or online contests targeting all preparatory programs back in Malaysia in order to ignite a spark of early interest for MASAF within them.
LEARNING AND COMMUNICATION
- Cooperate with the bureau of IT & Multimedia to create videos for all preparatory programs students by giving them insights of university classes and academic life in France.