MASAF Virtual Career Fair 2021
9 Jan 2021 - 30 Jan 2021
This term, MASAF is taking its annual career flagship event
Yep – You heard it right! Held 100 % online at a time where new norms are in place, MASAF Virtual Career Fair 2021 is the association’s biggest career event for the 2020/2021 term. It is an event that gives our students and employers a chance to meet one another, establish professional relationships, and discuss potential job or internship opportunities.
What will this event entail?
Company Live Sessions
9 Jan 2021 - 24 Jan 2021 • Saturday & Sunday
Prior to the main event, the organizing team will conduct a series of webinars featuring the representatives of our participating companies. This program will help students learn more about the participating companies, the industry they are in and help students understand better on what they are searching for in an ideal candidate. In addition, this event also signifies an opportunity for students to engage in a real-time conversation and online discussions with the employers via MASAFrance’s Facebook Live. Each company live session will last for 30 minutes.
Online Job Interview & Networking Sessions
28 Jan 2021 - 30 Jan 2021
Powered by Seeds Virtual Career Fair Platform, each employer will have its own ‘virtual’ booth in the event. Indeed, all information about the company and job/internship offerings will be made available to the participants here. Set to be the icing of the cake, this component of the event is a platform that directly connects students and representatives of participating companies. This could mean two things:
Firstly, participants will have the opportunity to undergo an online job interview with the employer. This can happen on the spot or scheduled in advance as students can submit their CVs prior to the session. Otherwise, a student can always schedule an appointment with the employer for some ‘Meet and Greet’ Session and Networking Opportunities.
Virtual Career Summit
30 Jan 2021 • 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. (Paris time zone)
This event will also feature a Virtual Career Summit. The summit will entail a series of career-related talks featuring industry experts, leaders and our very own alumni who would provide essential information to ace the employability of our graduates. It is a hands-on career event that intends to educate our students and allow them to connect with the esteemed speakers in a much more engaging and interactive manner. The career summit this year will be divided into 3 main components namely :- Industrial Insights Session, Alumni Sharing Session and a Career Enhancement Session.
With up to
How Do I
Just follow these simple steps in this tutorial prepared by our partner, Seeds Virtual Career platform, and you will then be the participant of our biggest career event!
Our Partners & Supporters
Frequently Asked Questions
• Any Malaysian students in France are eligible to participate in the career fair.
• MASAF alumni (Those who have graduated from France in 2018-2020) are also welcomed to participate in this event.
As soon as possible. We strongly recommend that you upload your CV as soon as you are done with your registration. Submitting your CV early means that companies will have earlier access to it and increases your chances of getting identified and selected for an interview!
• The companies will conduct the online interview or be available for the ‘Meet and Greet’ session’ starting from 28 Jan 2021 to 30 Jan 2021.
• If a company would like to be in touch with you, they will send you an invitation for an interview during this timeline, in advance. On the other hand, if you are keen on meeting the company representatives for some networking opportunities, feel free to schedule an appointment with them on any of the mentioned dates via the platform
• On one hand, the Company Live Session is a series of webinars that give students insights to better know the participating companies. Eg: Their work culture, their definition of an ideal candidate, their industry, their core businesses etc.
• The Virtual Career Summit on the other hand is a series of career talks entailing a discussion on various topics revolving around the career world, a career workshop and an alumni sharing session.
It is completely up to you. However, we do encourage students who have applied to a presenting company or who are particularly interested in a particular company/industry to join the webinar sessions.
There is no registration for both of these event components. All you need is a Facebook account as we will be streaming these sessions at MASAF’s Official FB Page! It’s totally, simple, non?
Yes, they do. We strongly recommend students to look at all potential employers for the best result. You can access the full list of participating companies and their respective profile on our career fair platform and social media postings.
Both French and Malaysian Companies will be joining this event. Malaysian companies will most probably prefer having the CV in English while French companies, the French version. Therefore, we advise you to prepare 2 versions of your CV, just in case.
Again, both French and Malaysian Companies will be joining this event. Malaysian companies will most probably conduct the interview in English while French companies, in French. Hence, be prepared mentally for any of these possibilities.