Air Liquide – A world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 73 countries with approximately 67,100 employees and serves more than 3.9 million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen are essential small molecules for life, matter and energy. They embody Air Liquide’s scientific territory and have been at the core of the company’s activities since its creation in 1902. Through the passion and diversity of its people, Air Liquide leverages energy and environment transition, changes in healthcare and digitization, and delivers greater value to all its stakeholders.
As part of our Group transformation plan, the Asia Pacific Hub has decided to regroup its Business Service Centers for Finance (Kuala Lumpur and Shanghai) and HR (Kuala Lumpur) as well as the 3 Global Functions (IT/Digital, Procurement, Supply Chain) under the same Management. This new organization was designed to get the best value from these departments by better leveraging best in class Models, technology, people and competencies to boost efficiency, deliver outstanding and sustainable performance while also becoming more customer-centric.
The D&IT, Procurement and Global Export materials teams are centrally managed but geographically dispersed with resources across APAC.
Why work with us
- Be part of the team – make positive impact for a sustainable future
- Work with dynamic multinational team of more than 14 nationalities
- Collaborative and empowered work culture
- Challenging assignments and career growth opportunities
- Continuous learning & development opportunities
- Hybrid work arrangement
- Vibrant and engaging workspace (PS4, massage chairs, pool table, board games, foosball, free flow of snacks and drinks)
- Monthly NICE Program activities for team bonding and well-being lifestyles